twitter
rss

Share this:

Welcome new readers.

My name is Kimie Bailey, but you can call me Mama Bailey. I am a mother of 4(ages 9, 4, 3, and 1) living in the New England area. I am a supporter of natural parenting ways, such as cosleeping, breastfeeding, carrying, and of course, homeschooling.

Over the years however, I have become frustrated with the lack of homeschooling information for toddlers. Most of the information, tips, and advice you can find is how to occupy your toddlers and infants while you teach older children. This is not what I am looking for.

Especially when the prime years to teach all children is the first 5 years of their lives. That is when their brain develops the most.

I am developing this blog to show other parents the way I have found you can teach toddlers and infants at the same time as older children.

Feel free to comment on any post or email me or even follow my twitter @KimieBailey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment